Wes Berg's Nut Free Energy Balls
- 1 cup Certified Organic Pepitas
- ¾ cup Certified Organic Goji Berries – soaked
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 4 TBS Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 TSP vanilla essence
- 1 TBS Certified Organic Honey
- 1 cup Certified Organic Desiccated Coconut
- Add the pepitas to a blender and process until crumbly.
- Next add in the soaked and drain goji’s (this makes them softer to eat and digest), the chopped apricots and any other fruit you’d like.
- Blend then add in the vanilla, cacao , honey and coconut – scrapping down the sides so the mixture is well combined.
- Once all blended together, scoop out with a spoon into small balls and roll into shaped. Then roll again in coconut or raw cacao powder to cover.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour or pop them in the freezer which is perfect for school lunches.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.