Emma Jackson's Banana Bread
- 125 g Butter, chopped at room temp
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Self raising flour
- 1 tsp Bicarb soda
- 1 cup Bananas mashed
- ¾ cup Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 10 x 20cm loaf pan and line base with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Sift flour and soda together. Fold banana, sour cream and half flour mixture into creamed mixture. Lightly fold in remaining flour with milk until well combined.
- PPour into prepared pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.