Emma Jackson's Chicken Korma Curry
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic clove, crushed
- 3 cm piece ginger
- 1 Bunch coriander
- ⅓ cup Korma curry paste
- 750 g Chicken
- ¾ cup Light thickened cream
- Steamed brown rice to serve
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add coriander to onion mixture with curry paste. Stir until well combined.
- Add chicken to pan and stir until well coated with curry paste. Stir in cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.