Daniel Coleman's Teriyaki Kangaroo Stir Fry
- 500g Kangaroo meat diced up
- Broccoli, coliflower, carrot, zucchini, celery and capsicum
- 100g Brown rice (approx)
- 500g kangaroo meat diced up (will serve 2-3) I personally like to make sure it's cooked med well to well done so that it isn't too chewy. Otherwise kangaroo meat can turn into quit the jaw work out.
- Teriyaki sauce to simmer (only needs to be 5-10min) with the meat before adding veggies and rice.
- Veggies that I usually use are (broccoli, coliflower, carrot, zucchini, celery and capsicum) each are high in key nutrients.
- Add approx 100g of brown rice per serving to the stir fry. Stir around so that the rice soaks up the remaining sauce.
- Serve accordingly.