Whitney Dagg's Chicken Kebabs on a Brown Rice Salad
- 100g Lean chicken tenderloins or breast diced (Approximately)
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Diced vegetables (Your choice, eg. Mushrooms, capsicum, courgette, red onion)
- Kebab skewers
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- ½ spring onion
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- Marinate chicken pieces in sweet chilli and soy sauce.
- Assemble kebabs with chicken and diced vegetables.
- Bake kebabs in the oven.
- Cook rice.
- Combine rice with spring onion, cucumber and spinach.
- Serve kebabs on top of rice salad.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.