Andrew Tuckey's Crispy Broccoli
- 600g broccoli
- 5 Tbls olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 Tbls pine nuts
- ⅓ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbls sliced basil leaves (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Cut the broccoli in relatively large florets, and put into a large bowl. Combine well with the olive oil, salt & pepper, garlic – and lay them out on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the florets are crisp and the tips of some of the florets are browned. Put the broccoli onto a serving platter, and toss in the lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.