Greatest sporting achievement: Winning Ironman Western Australia in Australian record time.
Best piece of advice you have ever been given: Never, never, never give up.
Favourite Endura product and why: Endura Optimizer Vanilla as it is awesome as a meal replacement or for recovery.
How did you get into your chosen sport? It was the most challenging sport I could find.
How important is diet and sports nutrition supplements to your performance? Absolutely crucial.
What do you normally eat and drink on a typical training day? Three bottles of Endura Optimizer, two bottles of Endura Rehydration, three Endura Gels and two Endura Energy Bars.
Where will we find you when you are not training or competing? Cafe.
What is your best training tip? Strong core and everything using your best technique.
Who inspires you and why? My father, he is the hardest working most driven person I know.
- 2nd Ironman WA - 2008
- 3rd Ironman Wisconsin - 2008
- 1st Ironman WA (8.03 Australian Record) - 2006
- 1st Ironman Malaysia - 2006
- 2nd Ironman Australia - 2006
- 4th Ironman Korea - 2006
- 1st Ironman Japan - 2005
- 1st Ironman WA - 2004
- 2nd Malaysia Ironman - 2004
- 3rd Ironman Australia - 2004
- 2nd Ironman Australia - 2003
- 3rd Ironman Lake Placid - 2003
- 12th Hawaii Ironman - 2003
- 1st Ironman Florida - 2002
- 2nd Ironman Malaysia - 2002
- 3rd Ironman Australia - 2002
- 2nd Ironman Australia - 2001
- 2nd Ironman Japan - 2001
- 1st Japan Long Course Champ - 2001
- 4th Ironman Switzerland - 2000
- 2nd Aust. Long Course Champ - 2000